This course is based at introducing trigonometric ratios and functions.
The course will be useful for students studying Maths at 11th/12th level and for preparations of engineering entrance exams like JEE, BIT-SAT, CET etc.
Angles and Its Measurement
Trigonometric Ratios and Identities
- T09-Trigonometric Ratios of Acute Angle
- T10-Unit Circle
- T11-Unit Circle Continued
- T12-Trigonometric Function of Compound Angle (Intro)
- T13-Allied Angles Formulae
- T14-Trig. Ratio of any angle (Practice)
- T17-Practice problems on trig. ratios and identities
- T18-Practice problems on trig. ratios and identities (Continued)
Graph, Domain, Range and Periodicity of Trig. Functions
Trigonometric Ratios of Compound Angles